Fusible Woven Support for Your Most Challenging Embellishments!
Floriani Dream Weave Supreme® adds extra support to light weight, loosely woven or delicate fabrics when embellishing with embroidery, appliqué, or quilting. When stitching dense or large embroidery designs, Floriani Dream Weave Supreme® adds a crucial layer of support so the embroidery stitches will not cause damage or distortion to the fabric. Fuse Dream Weave Supreme® into place for an instant increase in thread count without adding bulk or changing the drape of the fabric – and use less stabilizer! Floriani Dream Weave Supreme® features a permanent bond and can also be used as an interlining for dress and suit weight fabrics for apparel.
- Great for embroidery on delicate or unstable fabrics.
- Increases thread count of the fabric without adding bulk.
- Protects the fabric from needle sheering or damage.
- Decreases the amount of stabilizer required for the embroidery design.
- Won’t change the drape of the fabric.
- Use to enhance quilt fabrics for more accurate piecing.
- Helps to hide “shadow through” of light colored fabrics appliquéd over darks or prints.
To Use for Embroidery:
- Cut Dream Weave Supreme® at least one inch larger than the embroidery design area.
*A larger piece can be used if desired.
- Place the fusible side of the product to the back of the fabric.
- Set iron temperature to medium and press the product into place with a dry iron.
(Because this product is a woven cotton, it is ok to press directly)
**This product is not a stabilizer; it is an important step in preparing the fabric for the embroidery or embellishment process. Please use in addition to your favorite Floriani stabilizer!
**Note: All irons heat differently. Test by fusing a small swatch of Dream Weave Supreme® on a scrap of similar fabric before beginning your project.
**Wash in cold water and dry at a low temperature. Shrinkage is less than 2%. Test before using in your project.
FDWS (15 – 15” x 10 yds)
FDWS (20 – 20” x 10 yds)