To use Perfect Stick® Tearaway:
- Place one piece of Perfect Stick Tearaway®, paper side up, into the embroidery frame and make sure it is “tambourine skin” tight.
- Score the paper with a straight pin or scissor tip and peel back the protective paper to expose the sticky surface.
- Smooth the item to be embroidered into place.
- Place the embroidery hoop on the machine and center the design.
- Use a topping if necessary and secure the corners.
- Stitch the design.
- To remove Perfect Stick Tearaway®, dampen the back of the embroidery with a wet cloth or sponge. Allow the moisture to penetrate for 10 seconds and then tear away the stabilizer.
On average, Floriani Perfect Stick® Tearaway should support a design with no more than 10,000 stitches and/or around 4″ x 5″ in size. If the design has a higher stitch count, simply “float” a square of Floriani Stitch N Wash TearAway between the hoop and the bed of the machine to support the additional stitches.
FPS1210 (12” X 10 YARDS)
FPS1510 (15” X 10 YARDS)
FPS2010 (20” X 10 YARDS)