Use on textured fabrics such as corduroy, seer sucker, and velvet.
Use on knits and lycra/spandex.
Use to shield some fabrics from hoop burn
Once opened, keep Floriani Water Soluble Topping sealed in a sealed, air-tight bag or container.
To use Floriani Water Soluble Topping:
- Place the stabilized garment in the hoop and secure the hoop on the machine.
- Complete the centering and alignment of the design.
- Cut a piece of Floriani Topping slightly larger than the size of the design and place it on top of the fabric.
- Secure the Topping to the surface of the garment with RNK Embroidery Perfection Tape or by moistening the corners slightly and then sticking it down to the garment or the inside edges of the hoop.
- Complete the embroidery.
- Tear away as much of the topping as possible. Remove any remnants by moistening with a damp cloth, Q-Tip or steam from an iron.
FTOP1510 (15” X 10 YARDS)