Take TOTAL Control Over the embroidery designs on your computer! Organize embroidery designs into easy to find categories.
My Design Album® is an embroidery design filing system based on customizable categories and search tags to create a filing system the way you want it organized.
The Power of Editing:
- Change thread colors
- Split Designs
- Resize Designs
- Fit Design to Hoop
- Do a slow redraw
- Cut/copy/paste objects
- Rotate objects
- Add design notes
- Vertically and horizontally mirror object
- Select/view your hoop
- Print the color sequence guide
- Save the design into a format needed
- Batch convert a design into multiple formats
Formats Supported Include:
Floriani Files (WAF), Baby Lock/Brother/Bernina (PES), Elna/Janome/Kenmore (SEW), Elna(EMD), Janome/Elna(JEF), Viking/Husqvarna (HUS), Pfaff (PCS), Tajima (DST), Singer/Poem (CSD), Singer (XXX), Melco(EXP), Viking D1 (SHV), Viking/Pfaff (VIP), Viking/Pfaff (VP3)
Image Files Supported:
JPG, BMP, TIF, GIF, PCX, PCT, TGA, PNG
Vector Artwork Supported:
WMF, EMF, AI, SVG
Minimum System Requirements:
• Genuine Intel Pentium IV, 2GHz PC computer (or higher), 64-bit processor, and 64-bit operating system, CD-ROM drive
• 17” or 21” monitor with 1024×768 video resolution with 16-bit color display (or higher)
• 1 gigabyte of RAM
• Microsoft® Windows® 10, 11
• Minimum 1 gigabyte hard disk drive space available
ALL 3 Programs in ONE!
Designed to run on Microsoft Windows® 10 & 11 only.